JOHNNY DEPP SCARY FILMS (IN HONOUR OF HALLOWE’EN)
Whilst I was researching Johnny Depp (all in the name of research on a purely professional basis of course!), it turns out he’s starred in numerous horror films, and in the spirit of Hallowe’en, I thought you might enjoy scaring the living the daylights out of yourself, so venture on… if you dare. MWAHAHAHAHA – supposed to be a creepy evil laugh, kinda like this:
1. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
Look how young Johnny is in this film!
2. Edward Scissorhands – the photos freak me out every time, and it’s not even that scary!
3. Freddy’s Dead: The Final Nightmare – never seen it, and after seeing this poster, never going to!
4. The Ninth Gate
5. Sleepy Hollow
7. Secret Window
8. Corpse Bride – not technically a horror film, but still…
9. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
10. Dark Shadows – yes it’s a horror comedy, but it’s still got the word ‘horror’ in it
And, to those who don’t like horror films, like myself, here’s a gif of Johnny Depp from my favourite character of his: