VALENTINE’S DAY LOOK: DAY AND NIGHT
As Valentine’s Day is only a few days away, I thought I would make a post for some outfit inspiration! This time I have given myself £60 budget for an outfit.
There are two looks, one is more casual and the other is more dressy; not necessarily only for the day/night though!
Outfit 1 (Left)
- Cat Tee – Vero Moda – £12.00
- Trousers – Mango – £14.99
- Loafers – H&M – £19.99
- Bow Headwrap – Forever 21- £2.50
Outfit 2 (Right)
- Blazer – Mango – £17.99 (sold out!)
- Cami Top – Linea – £4.50
- Organza Skirt – H&M – £17.99
- Mesh Panel Heels – New Look – £19.99
Whether you are going out with that special someone or just with your friends; I hope you have a great day.
And if there are no plans, then pyjamas are always good and having a relaxing day dedicated to lazing around! I for one will probably be in my onesie (don’t knock them till you’ve tried them because they are so comfy!)